Living in the space between scholar and practitioner leads to powerful conversations that engage both theory and practice. This creative tension facilitates a rich environment for teaching and learning.
Teaching at SMU
I have been teaching in SMU’s Master of Liberal Studies program since January 2015. The classes I teach are:
- Ensuring Success for All Learners: Coaching Concepts and Practices for Educational Leaders
- Closing the Gap Between Potential and Performance: Coaching for Individual and Organizational Effectiveness
- Transforming Our Educational DNA: Thinking Creatively, Critically and Reflectively About Education in the U.S.
- Living Systems: Understanding Organizational Dynamics
- Coaching as a Catalyst for Positive Change: Creating An Everyone Culture
- Coaching by Design: Applied Learning for Educational and Organizational Leaders
You must be logged in to post a comment.